TMM 40063-3 X2-SERIES - 6 motor wires
400A controller for your car, helicopter or airplane!
Get your controller within a few days!
The best solution if you don't need custom-made controller!
STOCK TMM 40063-3 X2-SERIES comes in following configuration:
- motor temperature measuring - Control the temperatures for safety runs
- ON/OFF switch
- WP version (increased protection against water)
- design with active FAN cooling (2 × FAN)
- power conductors 10.0 mm2 (7AWG)
- design with 6 power conductors to motor (recommended for Lehner mot.)
- set of external capacitors + capacitor mount
PLEASE NOTICE: This configuration cannot be changed. The only thing you can add to this order are connectors. We recommend 8.0 mm connectors for your motor and QS8 connectors for your batteries. We will solder them for you for free! Just add them to your order.
We also recommend USBCOM5 and CC_11 pc connectivity cables. These will allow you not just to adjust the settings of your controller, but also to read out a history of your runs and also to pair the controller with your radio.
Do you need a motor to pair this ESC with?
This ESC works with the highest efficiency when paired with LMT 3080 motor We paired the most suitable motors with our ESCs for you. See our combos here. When purchasing the ESC + MOTOR combo, you will get a free upgrade to PRO version of the ESC. That means you will get 5 years warranty and premium customer service.
Our ESC + MOTOR combos come pre-configured with PC cables and soldered connectors.
Why should I buy this product?
- 3 Years Warranty
- Premium Customer Service Exclusive
- AwardWinning 32-BIT SYSTEM
- Top Care and Engine Control
- Unique System of Battery Care
- Battery Long Life Mode
- Precise Data Logging + Data Analysis
- More Performance, Efficiency, Speed
- Each Piece Tested - 100% Warranty
- Unique Parameters and Options
- Gold up to 8-Layer PCBs, 105um
- MGM COMPRO Industrial Technology
- Made Using Top Technologies
|Continuous current||400 [A]|
|Burst current||500 [A]|
|Operating voltage||12-63 [ V ]|
|Number of Li-Pol, Li-Ion feeding cells||4-15|