Multicopters - Speed Controllers | ESCs
Our controllers can deal with a very high continuous current of 800A. As a source of power for your Multicopter you can use up to 15 cells LiPol/Li-Ion batteries to get more performance (up to huge 35 kW!) and speed. This hardly finds a competitor!
More parameters & features:
- Outstanding quality – up to 5 years warranty!
- Each piece goes through series of complex tests before shipment
- Fastest controller input command reactions on the market
- Professional Data Logger (data recorder) - precise data logging + data analysis
- Telemetry (real-time back data transfer) & Real-Time Monitoring Feature (PC)
- Award-Winning 32-BIT SYSTEM
- Gold up to 8-Layer PCBs, 105um
- Unique system of care, control and protections for Engine and Batteries
- Tools for optimal tuning of your setup
- Plug and Go – “quick start” mode
- Possibility to send data to MGM for detailed Analysis
- MGM COMPRO Industrial Technology
- Designed, developed and manufactured in Europe
To provide you with the top quality we test each piece of MGM ESCs throughout the series of complex inspections before it leaves our workbench. Even though we use only the top electronic components we want to be sure you get the perfect piece under any conditions.
Outstanding hardware arrangement together with professional firmware and wide range of protections guarantee trouble-free run and precise control over your engine and batteries. As an “icing on the cake” we’ve designed a very handy device – phase current measurement!
Along with the fastest ESC reactions on the market (which bring unique maneuver stability) and professional data logger you have tools for wide range of setup possibilities for your Multicopter. With all that you can easily stand out from the crowd!